Although we do have a competent licensed security team, in previous years we have been a pretty self-governing community- let’s keep it that way!
If we all follow a few simple guidelines, It will make life a lot easier…
- No dogs- anyone with a dog will not be granted entry. There are boarding kennels close by, so no excuses.
- No glass- cars may be searched by security on entry, and all glass will be confiscated.
- No anti-social behaviour- leave your ego at the gate!
- Leave no trace- clean up your campsite and take your rubbish with you
- No fires in the campground- there will be designated fires in the festival area
- Be considerate of your neighbours- don’t be noisy in the campground at night
- Wear your wristband at all times- if your wristband is damaged, exchange it at the gate BEFORE it comes off or you will be charged entry again